ωєℓ¢σмє ¢υтє αηιмαтє∂


ƒв ℓιкє =]

ƒσℓℓσωєяѕ ¢σмє ƒσℓℓσω мє =]

Monday, December 19, 2011

Plaza Rakyat and in VIVA Mall =]

In VIVA MALL ^_^weird me xD in tandas take photo!! the mirror is unique :)
by the way , SMILE!

tongue out =3
=P

me and agatha =]

me me n sista agatha xD
bluechritmas tree :)
im so feipo n uglii!!

agatha and me with the snowman!
inside the snowman stomach there is snowflake flying round round and jumping jumping! Its great!
The background is nice with beautiful decoration! Its a restaurant i guess..........


happy snowman =]

Big chritmas tree!!
sister agatha and me

agatha and sarpo xD
in the surrounding of fairyland! mushroom,trees and blah blah blah!! xP

chritmas tree with big colourful balls they are beautiful but i think its too big the BALLS!!!

look at it!! isn't it beautiful???

WOW!!!!

snowman + teddy bear!!! and even santa is there!! gt 2 santa do u notice??? one is standing infront of teddy bear and another is beside teddy bear!! the beside teddy bear 1 is climbing a ladder!! he want to pad teddy bear i guess or send teddy bear a gift!! but santa hand is empty!! LOL

2 snowman standing by side to side!! so cue!!! they wearing so nice!!! look at their clothes i oso wanna wear it but for girls 1 la...hahaha....bt i dunwan be a snowman cos if i be the snowman on summmer time i will be melted and die!!! haha!!! funny joke?? well i don't think its funny or a joke LOL!!!!

mom in fairyland!!!

there's more stuff to see.................





mushroom house! but we can't enter cos got the line ! 

me and mom .... mom haven't ready agatha go n take jor...xD

mom + me in the FAIRYLAND

THE MAIN HALLWAY!!! Xp



MOM WEARING FAIRY CLOTHES LOOK SO TINY!! MY MOTHER BEEN strinked!!!! AHHHHH!!! BUT THEY ARE CUTE LOOKIN HAHAHAHAHAHA

SEE MY JIE JIE WEARING THE FAIRY CLOTHES!!!
im tired of writing and thinking le!!!!

i dunno wads this :P
can u guess??? Imao................

me and beautiful flowers

mom and jie jie taking photo in the toilet!! the toilet is so RED!!!


SOURBERRY FROZEN YOGURT!!!


                  REACH PETALING STREET !!!
OMG MHY EYES CLOSE!! BUT I REMEMBER I OPEN MY EYES DAILY I MEAN EVERYTIME!! LOL


THE SHARK CAN FLY!! NO FAKE!!! IT CAN FLY BY ITS OWN!! BUT IT MUST BE CONTROL BY A REMOTE CONTROL LA HAHAHA...


MOM WITH THE SHARK....

blue shark flying round n round like the 
London Bridge is Falling Down !!!



shark me

mom+shark+me

mom+shark

sharky i love euuuuuuu!!!

me + Nemo + mom

me me me and and and   NEMO NEMO NEMO AND AND AND MOM MOM MOM !!!!!



thanks for visiting and enjoying my blog!!
my first post for my blog!!!
hope u will like it as much i love it!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment