ωєℓ¢σмє ¢υтє αηιмαтє∂


ƒв ℓιкє =]

ƒσℓℓσωєяѕ ¢σмє ƒσℓℓσω мє =]

Monday, October 15, 2012

PMR OVER!!

 Finally PMR examination are over....
I've been  working  hard  for  it  ....

But I felt sad cause some I'm not confident and some I've checked the answers and the marks are quite bad T____T  


I am depressed and frustrated because I know I cannot get straight A's :'(
But I really worked hard on it. 
I've been waking up early and sleeping a little late just because to study!
But those questions are difficult.
And I admit I sometimes don't have common sense.

But WHAT CAN I DO IF I DON"T HAVE ?!


Everytime I felt I really useless!!! /______\
Most of things I can't do....
Most of the times I failed......



WHY???????????????
WHY???????!!!!

WhY???!!!!????!!!!!!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment